Oval Face Masks, each mask is unique. Filter and nose wire sewn in.
Face Mask – Red Begonia Collection
1 in stock
Cloth Face Masks are NOT surgical masks or N95 respirators. Do NOT use the cloth masks we sell for children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Our masks have three layers: one layer of Batik Cotton, one layer of Muslin and an inner layer of non-woven polyester filter material. They also have a nose wire. Good snug fit. Comfortable soft elastic ear bands. Medium Size fits teenagers and adults with narrower faces; Large Size fits adults.
Wear Your Cotton Mask Correctly:
- Wash your hands before putting on your face covering.
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Fit it snugly against the sides of your face and mold the nose wire to your face.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
Mask Care Instructions: According to the CDC, masks should be washed routinely, depending on length of use and the amount you sweated. If you only use the mask once a week for a quick trip to the grocery store, and you don’t cough or sneeze into it, then you may not have to wash it immediately. If you wear your mask for longer periods at a time, and it starts to feel moist, replace it with a clean mask and wash the used one.
- Take the mask off by the ear loops.
- In the washing machine, you can wash it with other clothes at a temperature over 106°F.
- Do not use fabric softener (it is a health hazard); but you can use distilled vinegar (1/2 cup per washing machine) in an additional rinse (the vinegar scent will disappear when the mask dries).
- Preferably, pull the mask into shape and air dry it in direct sunlight. Or, dry at polyester setting in your dryer.
- Thought our masks work without being ironed, they fit more snugly when ironed. Because of their sewn-in filters, use Polyester Setting, with steam.
- Make sure that your mask is completely dry before you use it again.
- For hand washing with bleach, prepare a solution of Clorox Bleach with room temperature water, at the rate of 5 Tbsp. (1/3rd cup) Clorox per 1 Gallon of Water, or 4 tsp. Clorox per 1 Quart of water. The CDC recommends to never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser.
- Soak the mask in the bleach solution for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of room temperature water.
- Do not use fabric softener (it is a health hazard); but you can use distilled vinegar (1 Tbsp. per 1 Gallon of water; or ca. 1 tsp. per Quart of water) in an additional rinse.
- Preferably, pull the mask into shape and air dry it in direct sunlight. Or, dry at polyester setting in your dryer. Iron, as described above.
- Make sure that the mask is completely dry before you use it again.
- For hand washing with detergent, use amounts suggested by the manufacturer, in water temperature above 106°F (42°C).
- Wash for about 30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly, and add a distilled vinegar rinse, if desired (1 Tbsp. per 1 Gallon of water; or ca. 1 tsp. per Quart of water). Do NOT use fabric softener, as it is a health hazard.
- Dry and iron, as described above.
|Choose a Design|
Design 1, Design 2, Design 3, Design 4